Agile for Managers
What does this training include?
Are you a manager looking to achieve better results by improving how work tasks are organised in your department? If so, Agile for Managers is just the training course you’re looking for!
- 1 day
- From 9:30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Certificate of completion
- An ample lunch
What does the Agile for Managers training cover?The Agile method allows you to set up a department or organisation with an active focus on results and customers. This training course answers the following questions: What does agile working mean, and how do you make an organisation agile?
- As a manager, what is my role in an agile organisation?
- How do I introduce an agile working method – like Scrum or Kanban – and bring it to life?
- What problems can arise in agile working?
- What are my preconceptions about agile working?
- How do I create an agile project portfolio?
- How do I build a multidisciplinary team?