History of the Agile Scrum Group
The agile Scrum Group specialises in non-IT organisations that want to develop products and services in an agile and flexible manner. In the past, Agile and Scrum were mainly used in the IT sector, but these methods are currently spreading to numerous other sectors. Some examples here would be drawing up a municipal budget or developing an advertising campaign for a financial institute, which are also implemented under the Scrum method.
Customer needs and desires are constantly changing. Collaborating intelligently on product and service development enables a flawless response.
The Agile Scrum Group shows organisations how they can use Scrum in their projects. This makes Scrum part of the organisational culture. That is why we work according to our Agile Scrum pyramid. This focuses on the Working demo, Working together and Working yourself.
Mission, vision and core values
The Agile Scrum Group shows organisations how they can use Agile Scrum in their projects. This makes Scrum part of the organisational culture.
Customer needs and desires are constantly changing. An agile working method (Agile Scrum) in product and service development enables a flawless response. Intelligent collaboration results in satisfied customers.
- Committed: we are dedicated to our employees and the organisation.
- Creative: we apply bold solutions that are somewhat out of the ordinary.
- Personal: our approach and dealings with others are personal and informal.
- Transparent: we share our knowledge with others, even when this is not part of our remit.
- Results-oriented: our work must deliver results for our clients.