You are a knowledgeable and experienced Scrum Master taking on a prominent role in an agile working environment. We are looking for several experienced Scrum Masters to reinforce our team. As a Scrum Master, you support one or more development teams in our clients’ organisations.
You motivate the team members and the team to achieve their top performance. Have you already gained experience as a Scrum Master, and do you also enjoy introducing organisations and individuals to agile working? And would you also like to work in an informal team, and develop yourself along with a rapidly growing international consulting agency?
If so, we have an interesting vacancy for you, because the Agile Scrum Group is looking for a dedicated Scrum Master (full-time) as soon as possible. Interested? See below for further details!
As a Scrum Master, you are allocated flexibly to our clients. You work independently on small and large Agile Scrum projects (non-IT). In these projects, you use your expertise and experience to ensure the achievement of project goals and make Agile Scrum working accessible to employees in the organisation. Working in a variety of large and small organisations will allow you to build experience continuously. You can then use this as input in new projects.
A selection of your duties
- Help new Scrum teams and support them in the initial stage(s)
- Coach other Scrum Masters in the performance of their duties
- Conduct training courses in agile working
- Help organisations discover the Agile Scrum philosophy for themselves
What we expect from you:
- Experience as a Scrum Master (IT/non-IT)
- At least one relevant university or vocational degree
- Certification as a Scrum Master
- At least four years of relevant professional experience
- The ambition to develop along with the Agile Scrum Group
- Coaching experience
- Experience giving training sessions
We offer you:
- An attractive salary
- Good employment conditions and benefits + an attractive performance-based payment plan
- Continuing education, so you can further improve yourself
- Free management of your working hours
- A workplace on Herengracht in Amsterdam (we work in ‘Spaces’), but a home office is also possible.
- Other pluses: Interesting colleagues + unforgettable company outings
About the Agile Scrum Group
We ensure that non-IT companies learn the Agile Scrum method practically and effectively, and that they can apply it themselves. Because client desires are constantly changing, meeting these desires requires smart collaboration.
That is why our motto is: ‘Intelligent collaboration’. This way, we ensure that Agile Scrum becomes part of the organisational culture. At the Agile Scrum Group, our focus lies on independence and entrepreneurial spirit. We also want to establish ourselves in Belgium, the United Kingdom and Germany.
Would you like to learn more about us? Here, you can learn more about our mission, vision and core values.
Are you convinced?
Wonderful! In that case, please get in touch straight away! Please use the form below to submit your application.
If you’re interested, please also send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.