Senior Agile Consultant
Do you already have experience working in a Scrum team, and do you enjoy introducing organisations and individuals to agile working? And would you also like to work in an informal team and grow along with a rapidly growing international consulting agency?
If so, we have an interesting vacancy for you – the Agile Scrum Group is looking for a dedicated Senior Agile Consultant (full-time) as soon as possible. Interested? See below for further details!
As a Senior Agile Consultant, you are allocated flexibly to our clients. You will work as an independent consultant and/or coach on small and large Agile Scrum projects (non-IT). In these projects, you use your expertise and experience to ensure the achievement of project goals and make Agile Scrum working accessible to employees in the organisation. Working in a variety of large and small organisations will allow you to build experience continuously. You can then use this as input in new projects.
Curious about what a typical working day as an Agile consultant looks like?
A selection of your duties
- Help new Scrum teams and support them in the initial stage(s)
- Coach Scrum Masters in the performance of their role
- Conduct Agile and Scrum training courses
- Help organisations discover the Agile Scrum philosophy for themselves
- Support managers in their role
What we expect from you:
- Experience working in a Scrum Team (basic knowledge of Agile and Scrum)
- A university degree in a relevant field
- At least four years of relevant professional experience
- Immediately available for all training courses that we offer
- The ambition to develop along with the Agile Scrum Group
- Coaching experience
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Experience with Scrum in an IT environment
We offer you:
- An attractive salary
- Good employment conditions and benefits + an attractive performance-based payment plan
- Continuing education, so you can further improve yourself
- Free management of your working hours
- A workplace on Herengracht in Amsterdam (we work in ‘Spaces’), but a home office is also possible.
- Other pluses: Interesting colleagues + unforgettable company outings
About the Agile Scrum Group
We ensure that non-IT companies learn the Agile Scrum method practically and effectively, and that they can apply it themselves. Because client desires are constantly changing, meeting these desires requires smart collaboration. That is why our motto is: ‘Intelligent collaboration’. This way, we ensure that Agile Scrum becomes part of the organisational culture. At the Agile Scrum Group, our focus lies on independence and entrepreneurial spirit. We also want to establish ourselves in Belgium, the United Kingdom and Germany.
Would you like to learn more about us? Here, you can learn more about our mission, vision and core values.
Are you convinced?
Wonderful! In that case, please get in touch straight away! Please use the form below to submit your application.
If you’re interested, please also send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.